2.11.2009

And so it begins...

Bonjour bonjour! After about 20 hours of travel, I have arrived! Although this is THE longest set of flights, layovers, and delays I have experienced, I can confidently say it was one of the most smooth and enjoyable! AND because of the lovely sleeping pill my dad gave me I am ready for bed here in France, for it is 11pm and I am tired! I am SO glad my body has already adjusted (or so it seems). When I arrived David (the dad) and Salmone (pronounced sal-may. the daughter) were waiting for me. They each greeted me with two kisses. I love the French! When we arrived at the house dinner was served. They were surprised I did not drink wine, but even more surprised that I did not drink, or even like, Coke. "You are not a true Americane?" Geraldine (the mom) says with her thick French accent. Haha. So far everything is great. I cannot wait to meet Sacha and Noah tomorrow! à demain!

No comments:

Post a Comment