2.12.2009

Introductions

Haha. Ok. I just about fell out of my chair while I was admiring my perfectly organized closet and waiting for this page to load. I would normally be showing it off to someone, however, I'm not going to go up to anyone in my host family and say "Come, come! Look how organized my closet is!" Those of you who know me, know this is simply something I do. I can't help it. Sometimes I am such a little kid. Speaking of kids! On with the introductions...


Sacha (6) Noah (4) Salmone (11)

Salmone is very sweet.



Sacha. This kid is a little punk. :) But he's a cutie.


Little Noah. He is so cute I just want to squeeze him! He is soooo sweet!

1 comment:

  1. we miss you post pics of your closet... cuz obviously we all want to see. k bye

    love you,

    Christian and Natalie GARBUTT

    ReplyDelete