4.11.2009

bedtime

i'm sleeping over at my friend's house in paris. so tired. after going out for thai, i was satisfied to go home. my body was humming from the tasty, clean, exquisite food i had just nourished it with. but youth was calling (via julie's iphone). we headed over to the night scene in bastille. bars aren't my scene. and my attempts were failing, i was too tired to make myself interesting. i just wanted to observe. the guys. the girls. their interactions. the way they swayed to the music, and moved like a tetress puzzle as people moved through the crowd. even the token old guy deluded with visions from his prime was entertaining. but i could feel myself fading, so back to the marais i went. now i'm laying on the couch. why am i writing this? i need to go to bed. i'm going to bed. goodnight.

1 comment: