4.06.2009

seven pounds


will smith and i share the same dilemma: seven pounds of body mass to lose.
7 pounds in 2 months. boy has it been fun! i know i should be more upset. but i'm actually kind of impressed. however, as fun as this has all been, i don't want to come back a rollie pollie. so, starting tomorrow, i must bid adue to my fat child ways. no more nutella, bueno bars, crêpes, pastries, etc. at least, until amanda comes.
but if i must have something sweet to occupy my mouth, macaroons are where it's at. small, delightful, and deliciously satisfying. not to mention, those little macaroonies are so cute. before coming out here, i tried one of those bite sized concoctions at a posh desert place in hillcrest. (remember dad?) wasn't that impressed. but my mom told me i had to have one in paris. you can bet i arose to the challenge. and after trying one of those babies in saint germain...oh man...heaven in my mouth. no comparison.

No comments:

Post a Comment